Choosing the Best motherboard For RTX 2060 is not hard. But, of course, the graphics card and CPU are more important because they are most closely related to all of the settings in the game you play, and the pace at which you play runs the game.
However, it’s important to think about how it will work with the processor when you pick a motherboard. It is because the motherboard has a lot to do with what your computer can do. For example, it tells you if you’ll be able to install more than one graphics card or have high bandwidth on many PCIe lines. It also shows how much memory speed your computer can handle and how much you can overclock.
The amount of RAM speed you can activate using XMP and how numerous various storage units can be connected-just because the motherboard comes with SATA ports and M.2 slots. You could fill all of the discs. The amount of RAM speed you can activate using XMP and how numerous various storage units can be connected-just because the motherboard comes with SATA ports and M.2 slots. You could fill all of the discs.
Most people don’t have the correct motherboard to play or edit software, but regular users will be able to find the most suitable motherboard to match their gaming GPUs. This is why we have put together a guide to all the top motherboards that work with RTX 2060 users to determine which is the best choice for their needs quickly.
Best Motherboard For Gaming
It’s more than a circuit board. In actuality, it has as much importance as the processor and the memory because lacking a motherboard for the computer could be unable to begin.
The relationship between the motherboard and the graphics card determines how the graphics card is in sync with the other components of the system and its overall performance.
The motherboard may not directly affect your gaming and other functions that a graphics card can do. However, it does play an essential role in the system’s performance and responsiveness. A robust and reliable motherboard can result in higher frame rates and more smooth performance.
You can use these best motherboards at home as well as a computer shop without any problem. In 2022, Asus was ranked first in the Best Manufacturer List by Child Nick. So you can choose according to the best brand list to get good quality at an affordable price—best motherboard 2022.
I hope you will like the best motherboard for RTX 2060 and the best motherboard 2022 list. However, if you have any confusion, please ask in the comment box below. You can also contact us to get the best quality best motherboards for pc at the best prices.
Top 3 Products:
Our Recommendations Motherboards For RTX 2060 At a Glance:
- MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX II
- ASUS AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus
- ROG Strix B450-F Gaming Motherboard
- Gigabyte AORUS Z390 Gaming X2
- Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming
- MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon
Best Motherboards For RTX 2060 Can You Buy Today
MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX II
Best RTX Motherboard
Brand: MSI | CPU Socket: Socket AM4 | Compatible Devices: Desktop | RAM Memory: DDR4 | Compatible Processors: AMD 3rd Generation Ryzen, AMD 2nd Generation Ryzen, AMD Athlon | Chipset Type: AMD B450 | Memory Speed: 2133 MHz | Platform: Windows 7, Windows 10 | Series: B450TOMAMAX | CPU Model: Athlon |
✓Six fan headers
✓Equipped with USB 3.1, USB Type-C, and M.2 32Gbps
✓Affordable price point
✓Solid overall aesthetics
✓Shielded PCIe x16 slot
✗Lacks secondary M.2
About This Item:
- Supports 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Generation AMD Ryzen/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics and 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen/ Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics desktop processors for socket AM4
- Supports DDR4 memory, up to 4133 MHz (OC)
- MSI extended PWM chipset and extended circuit design ensure a 100% high-end performance for your part.
- Thunderbolt-fast in-game experience: 1x M.2 slot, AMD Turbo USB 3.2 gen2, store mi technology
- Core Boost: With a premium layout and digital power design that supports more cores and provides better performance
The Tomahawk MAX II was awarded the number one spot. It is manufactured by MSI. The MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX II is one of the best motherboards that can be used for RTX 2060. MSI is a top brand in PC components and it’s clear that they pay particular attention to the appearance of their B450. The blackish aesthetic with some silver accents will likely catch the eye of almost anyone who sees it.
It supports the latest Intel Core processors, has two M.2 slots, and can hold up to 64 GB of DDR4 ram. Although it doesn’t have many features, this board has a plus point in that it supports the Ryzen 9. Other boards don’t do this because they don’t support the latest-version AMD processors.
The B450 chipset allows you to get an improved gaming experience by providing a (Rear) Realtek audio port to create the game more pleasant for the user. MSI motherboards are implemented with features that help the game run faster, have improved overclocking, and it is more stable.
Other than that, the B450 Max II also has a program named Mystic Light 2.0 which can sync different colours with your particular needs. If you’re looking for a motherboard for some high-powered gaming, the B450 Max II is a great option.
It’s stable, well-built, and worth investing in. And it pairs fantastically with the RTX 2060. In total, MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX is a top choice for gamers that want a reliable rig they can rely on.
ASUS AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus
Best Extreme-Class Motherboard for RTX 2060
Brand: ASUS | CPU Socket: Socket AM4 | Compatible Devices: AMD AM4 Socket 3rd and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen/3rd, 2nd, and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon Graphics ProcessorsAMD AM4 Socket 3rd and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen/3rd, 2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon Graphics Processors | RAM Memory Technology: DIMM | Compatible Processors: AMD 3rd Generation Ryzen | Chipset Type: AMD 570X | Memory Speed: 4400 MHz | Platform: Windows 10 | Series: TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (Wi-Fi) | Memory Storage Capacity: 128 GB
✓USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C port
✓UEFI BIOS design and usability
✓Chipset active cooling
✗No front panel USB 3.1 Gen2 port
About this item:
- AMD AM4 Socket: Ready for new AMD Ryzen processors with modern connectivity and speed. Supports up to two M.2 drives, USB 3.2 Gen 2, and Store MI
- ASUS ROG STRIX B450-I GAMING motherboard has the TUF components and Digi+ VRM for maximum durability with ASUS ProCool Socket
- Active PCH heatsink, VRM heatsink, M.2 heatsink, hybrid fan headers, and Fan Xpert are some of the features of the Comprehensive Cooling feature set on MSI motherboards.
- Next-Gen connectivity: Dual PCIe 4.0m .2 and USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A/Type-C
- Gaming Networking: Exclusive Realtek L8200A Gigabit Ethernet, Intel 2×2 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO support, Bluetooth 5.0, TUF LANGuard, and more
- Please ensure your BIOS is up to date before installing a Ryzen 5 series CPU. Visit the ASUS site and search for your motherboard, then go into “Drivers and Tools”, then “BIOS & Firmware”.
New exclusive products are coming soon! Here’s the latest fit motherboard for RTX 2060. The next best motherboard is ASUS AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus. It offers a plethora of features that will ensure your PC will never lag during intense gameplay sessions.
This is a splendid motherboard for anyone on a budget. It has a lot of features and the colours are very attractive. I think that it’s highly reliable and it is an aesthetically outstanding motherboard.
An Asus am4 Tuf gaming x570-plus motherboard is well built and easy to set up. The lighting effects are a nice touch, and it easily sits close to the power supply. That’s right, you must regularly update your drivers and BIOS to make sure everything runs smoothly. You can also use the ASUS iFlash utility over the internet, which offers a variety of more affordable settings.
The third-generation Ryzen CPU is still around. It has a lot of connectors and everything looks good so far. The ASUS TUF Gaming X570-Plus has been stable and lasted for a long time. The MSI B450 is an excellent choice as its graphics card is powerful and also comes with a built-in light on the motherboard.
For the new area, they extended it to Windows which is booting up. Opening up the game on their motherboard, Arthur found the Leeds style of lighting. He looked for more information about this but ended his fight against fraud.
***QUICK WARNING: If you want to use the chat in Rising Storm 2, you need to disable Easy AntiChat. ***
The Asus Tuf x570 comes equipped with ProCool and Digi+ VRM slots to ensure maximum performance, one PCIe 4.0 x16 port, one PCIe 3.0 x16 (x16 mode), one PCIe 3.0 / 2.0 x16 (x8 mode)
This PC has a PCIe x16 slot, 2 slots for expansion, 9 total USB ports, and a sound chip that is not an integral part of the motherboard. This means it can be upgraded later if required. The extra connectivity options cater to serious gamers and professionals alike.
ROG Strix B450-F Gaming Motherboard
Best Overclocking Motherboard For RTX 2060
Brand: ASUS | CPU Socket: Socket AM4 | Compatible Devices: Gaming Console | RAM Memory Technology: DDR4 | Compatible Processors: AMD 1st Generation Ryzen | Chipset Type: AMD B450 | Platform: Windows 10| Series: ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming II | Memory Storage Capacity: 256 MB | Graphics Card Interface: PCI-E
✓Tweaking-friendly ROG UEFI
✓Better-than-expected DRAM overclocking
✓Swappable southbridge sticker
✓Overclocks our 2700X without issue
✗No M.2 heatsinks
About this item:
- AMD AM4 Socket: Compatible with Ryzen 5000, 3rd/2nd/1st Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs
- Robust Performance: This motherboard has 8+2 power stages as well as high-quality chokes and capacitors for reliable performance even on high-count cores.
- Enhanced thermal solution for gaming – extended VRM and PCH heatsinks, M.2 Heatsink, Multiple hybrid fan headers for various types of coolers at different noise levels with the help of our Fan Xpert utility.
- The best gaming connectivity is supported by HDMI 2.0b, DisplayPort 1.2, NVMe SSD support on M.2 slots, 2x PCIe 3.0×16 Slots for maximum graphics performance, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A port for fast data transmission, and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A & Type-C ports for standard
- Industry-leading Gaming Audio & Artificial Noise Cancellation: High-fidelity audio from a SupremeFX S1220A codec with DTS Sound Unbound & Sonic Studio III draws you deeper into the action. Communicate clearly with ASUS Artificial Noise Cancelling
- ASUS exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting with Armoury Crate utility, including 2xRGB headers and a Gen 2 addressable RGB header for greater customization.
- DIY Friendly: With BIOS Flashback and ASUS exclusive UEFI BIOS, 256Mb BIOS Flash ROM, and Pre-mount I/O shroud
- Don’t forget to update your BIOS if you are planning on adding a compatible Ryzen 5000 series CPU. Visit the ASUS site, search for your motherboard model name, click the “Support” tab, then “Drivers & Tools,” “BIOS & Firmware” and finally download the latest BIOS.
The motherboard that worked best with our RTX 2060 is the ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming Motherboard. If you are a follower of MSI components, you would know about their features and aesthetics. This motherboard is quite unique in design and comes in a nice black colour scheme while giving off some RGB lighting. There are some other blingy features too like BIOS which you can access easily.
I would recommend the ROG Strix B450-F Gaming motherboard if you’re looking for a durable and reliable motherboard, especially if you want the ability to overclock your PC. The motherboard provides 5-way optimization as well as features such as Fan Xpert 4 and RGB lighting.
These are just some of the many exciting features. ROG SupremeFX S1220A provides the best gameplay experience with 8-channel HD sound, so you can hear every detail without hesitation. B450-F would be the best option because it’s the single motherboard that lets you use all these features and offers the most configurable options.
The two USB 3.1 ports, the two USB 2.0 ports, the USB Type-C connections, and the 3.0 connector on the back can all be used to charge other devices while not in use or plugged into a display that you are using for work which is why it’s important to have one. It is safe to say that you can push this motherboard at full capacity without having hesitation.
It not only looks great but it’s also more relaxed than other offerings in the power supply department. The ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming Motherboard is the perfect fit for the RTX 2060 graphics card if your budget happens to be on the looser side.
Gigabyte AORUS Z390 Gaming X2
Best Gaming Motherboard for RTX 2060
Brand: Gigabyte | CPU Socket: LGA 1151 | Compatible Devices: Personal Computer | RAM Memory Technology: DDR4 | Compatible Processors: 8th Generation Intel Core | Chipset Type: Intel Z390 | Memory Speed: 2133 MHz | Platform: Windows 10 | Memory Storage Capacity:
128 GB | Graphics Card Interface: PCI-Express x16
✓Great CPU overclocking
✓Good voltage regulator cooling and feature set
✓Comprehensive software suite
✓Built-in rear I/O shield
✓Tons of Digital LED modes to play with
✗Mediocre memory overclocking
✗Price is a bit high
About this item:
- Front USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C Header.Bluetooth 5
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- RGB FUSION with Multi-Zone LED Light Show Design, Supports Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Intel Gigabit LAN with cFosSpeed
- ALC1220-VB Enhance 114dB(Rear) / 110dB(Front) SNR in Microphone with WIMA Audio Capacitors
- Advanced Thermal Design with Multi-cuts Heatsinks and Heatpipe
- 12+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with DrMOS
- Intel Optane Memory Ready
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Supports 9th and 8th Intel Core Processors
Gigabyte has been one of the most talked-about motherboard manufacturers in recent years, and now they’re back with a new board called the AORUS Z390 Gaming X2. This board is designed for gamers who want to take their performance to the next level without sacrificing any features or building quality. The AORUS Z390 Gaming X2 has an impressive 16 power phase, which means that it can provide all your components with enough power without having any voltage drop-offs during demanding loads.
It also comes preloaded with some great software like Gigabyte’s overclocking suite and RGB Fusion lighting control software so you can customize your look as well as monitor system stats. If you’re looking for a gaming motherboard that offers all of this then read on to see what the AORUS Z390 Gaming X2 has in store for you.
The AORUS Z390 lineup is Gigabyte’s newest and most stylish (in my opinion) gaming series boards which feature a new design style called “Unlimited 5” with an elegant brushed metal finish, RGB lighting, and robust heat sinks. The Gaming X2 is the top-of-the-line board in this lineup, and it comes packed with features.
One such feature is its 16 power phases which can provide plenty of power to your components without any voltage drop-offs during demanding loads. This motherboard also comes preloaded with some great software like Gigabyte’s overclocking suite and RGB Fusion lighting control software so you can customize your look as well as monitor system stats. Overall, if you’re looking for a gaming motherboard that offers all of this then the AORUS Z390 Gaming X2 is definitely worth a closer look. Thanks for reading!
Gigabyte AORUS Z390 Gaming X2 -This motherboard has support for dual SLI graphics cards, SLI HB Bridge. In addition, it has support for 4K graphics. You can install up to three Nvidia Graphics Cards for best performance in video games. No doubt it’s the best motherboard to go with RTX 2060, but you have to pay a bit more money to get this best motherboard for RTX 2060.
Enhanced VRM Design
The Z390 AORUS PRO comes with a 12+1 step digital CPU power and uses an additional 8+4 Solid-pin CPU power connectors that allow enthusiasts to attain the highest performance from the new 9th Gen Intel Core processors.
The Digital LED’s vivid colours stand out from the Z390 motherboard’s monochrome palette. Paint your system with your preferred array of colors with full RGB support and a redesigned RGB Fusion application, which lets you manually control each of the lights surrounding that board.
Dual M.2 with Dual Thermal Guard:
Gigabyte develops a solution that’s designed to meet the thermal requirements of M.2 SSD devices. The M.2 Thermal Guard prevents throttling and bottlenecks due to high-speed M.2 SSDs as it can disperse heat before it is an issue.
AORUS 360 Armor:
AORUS motherboards have protective overlays designed to withstand severe physical damage, such as the Integrated I/O shield, Memory armour, and PCIe armour. This lowers the odds of the hardware failing when you begin to build your dream gaming PCs on the motherboard.
Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming
Brand: ASUS | CPU Socket: LGA 1151 | Compatible Devices: Gaming Console | RAM Memory Technology: DDR4 | Compatible Processors: 8th Generation Intel Core | Chipset Type: Intel Z390 | Memory Speed: 2400 MHz | Platform: Not Machine Specific | Memory Storage Capacity: 32 GB | Memory Slots Available: 4.0
✓Designed for 9th and 8th Generation Intel Core processors
✓Revamped 5-way optimization overclocks Intelligently based
✓Channel HD Audio with ROG-exclusive supreme S1220A
About this item:
- Designed for 9th and 8th Generation Intel Core processors to maximize connectivity and speed with Dual M.2, USB 3.1 Gen 2, Gigabit LAN, and ASUS Optic-MEM II for better DRAM overclocking stability
- Aura Sync RGB lighting features a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of product
- Revamped 5-way Optimization overclocks Intelligently based on smart prediction and thermal telemetry while FanXpert 4 delivers dynamic system cooling
- Pre-mounted I/O shield ensures streamlined installation and represents ROG’s attention to detail and quality
- Channel HD Audio with ROG-exclusive supreme S1220A codec driven by Japanese capacitors for warm and rich sound
The Asus Rog Strix Z390-F Gaming is an 8th-generation Intel Core desktop processor, with dual-channel DDR4 memory, and onboard Wi-Fi. There are six kinds of RGB lighting effects that you can choose from to customize your PC’s look, where you can dynamically change it by pressing a button on your motherboard. The motherboard has many features, including LED-illuminated audio jacks, integrated 80
With the need for more powerful gaming performance, this motherboard has all the features you’ll need to take your game to the next level. The motherboard is Intel approved and includes a military-grade overclocking design with a 5-Way Optimization software suite.
Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming is a high-quality motherboard designed to fit the needs of the most demanding gamers and enthusiasts,
It is specially designed for high speed to catch up with the best motherboards in 2022. This motherboard uses Crossfire technology which means you can install two graphics cards for the best display in your game without lagging. The best part about this motherboard is its cooling system which helps a lot while playing a game on your computer or laptop using the best motherboard for RTX 2060.
MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon
Brand: MSI | CPU Socket: LGA 1151 | Compatible Devices: Personal Computer | RAM Memory Technology: DDR4 | Compatible Processors: Intel Celeron, 9th Generation Intel Core, 8th Generation Intel Core, Intel Pentium Gold | Chipset Type: Intel Z390 | Memory Speed: 4400 MHz | Platform: Windows 10 | Series: MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | CPU Model: Pentium
✓Good CPU overclocking
✓Good voltage regulator temperatures
✗Poor full-load energy efficiency
About this item:
- Supports 9th i9-9900k, i7-9700k, i5-9600k and 8th Generation Intel Core/ Pentium gold/ Celeron Processors for LGA 1151 socket
- Supports dual channel DDR4 Memory, up to 4400(OC) MHz
- Mystic Light: 16. 8 million colors/ 29 effects. Connect RGB or rainbow LED strips with addressable headers and create an RGB Gaming PC. Control Mystic Light Sync enabled products
- Audio Boost 4 with Nahimic 3, 2x Turbo M. 2, Intel Optane Memory Ready, M. 2 Shield frozr, Turbo USB 3. 1 Gen2, pre-installed I/O shielding
- Built for high-performance gaming – Atx form Factor ready for Multi-GPU. Operating System – Support for Windows 10 64-bit
The MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon is a motherboard with the latest features of Intel’s 9th Generation Core Series processors for gaming. The motherboard comes equipped with an Intel I219-V Gigabit Ethernet chip, Dual M.2 slots, and eight RAM slots capable of supporting up to 128GB in total. The Carbon Series is designed for gamers looking for superior performance in hardware but don’t want to sacrifice design or aesthetics.
MSI’s MPG Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon is a powerful gaming motherboard for gamers who want to use their system on the go. The motherboard supports Intel Core i3, i5, and i7 processors with up to 95W TDP.
The board supports LGA 1151 socket for Intel 6-core processors, DDR4 memory 2400/2666MHz, and up to three M.2 NVMe SSDs. In addition, it has four USB 3.
This motherboard supports SLI technology which means it can use two graphics cards instead of one and double the performance at the best price.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to run RTX 2060?
If you do not have the required equipment to run RTX 2060, then first you should check your PC. The first thing to check is the graphics card. For RTX 2060, you will need a GPU with at least 3GB of memory or more.
The next thing to check is the CPU. To run RTX 2060, you will need an Intel Core i5-4590 or a better CPU.
Which motherboard is best for RTX 2060?
It is important to keep in mind that the motherboard should be compatible with RTX 2060. So, it would be wise to find out which motherboard has this capability before making a purchase. The best motherboard for RTX 2060 will have an AM4 socket and support the latest Intel Core processors.
The new Nvidia RTX 2060 GPU offers amazing graphics quality and is capable of running most games without any trouble. It has excellent cooling properties, which keep it working even if it’s put under pressure. Perfect for PC gamers who demand loads of power!
The MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX II, with its smaller form factor, is a perfect board for small PC cases. It’ll go well and further improve your performance. The board is among the top performer in the compact range, with plenty of features for connectivity and VRM